Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where am I?


Back in Melbourne... that's where!

I have been in Bali for the last 10 days having a very very relaxing holiday. It was my third time back to Bali and I can not wait to go again!

But while in Bali i did miss out on a few thing:

1/ The Leiela Lady Accolade Comp

2/ Fashion week

3/ Daily Labels Launch Party

So...

1/ Although I did not win the Leiela Comp, I am very proud of myself to have been in the top 5.

2/ It may sound so strange, but I don't like Fashion We
ek as a spectator. I find it highly uninspiring as I don't like to copy other fabulous designers garments and I don't like that I cant see the actual garment close up! Strange... I know!

3/ Launch party sounded like a ball! But more importantly alabakov is thrilled to be apart of this awesome website. You MUST check it out here... Daily Labels


The red dress is mine!


much love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment